- Cabbage Leaves
- 6 Glasses or Jars
- Cold Water
- Food Coloring
- Paper Towels
- Fill each glass up ⅓ of the way with cold water.
- Add a couple drops of each color of food coloring into each glass until you get the colors you desire your cabbage to turn into. Each color should go into a separate glass.
- Stir the food coloring into the cold water until they are fully mixed.
- Place a cabbage leaf into each of the glasses.
- Wait and observe the cabbage turning bright colors throughout the next few days!