- ZipLock Bag
- Room-Temperature Water
- Sharpened Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener (if necessary)
- Fill your ZipLock Bag ¾ full with water. Make sure that it is sealed all the way before starting!
- Make sure that your pencils are sharpened! Use a sharpener if they are blunt!
- Hold the Ziplock bag with your non-dominant hand over the towel. Use your free hand to firmly stick the sharpened pencil through the bag. Push until the pencil comes out the other end of the bag!
- See how many more you can get before your bag pops!