- 4 Rubberbands of Different Thicknesses, but Same Length
- Empty Tissue Paper Box (You Can Also Use an Empty Juice Box)
- Packing Tape (Or Any Other Strong Tape)
- Two Craft Sticks
- Empty Paper Towel Roll/Toilet Paper Roll (If You are Using a Juice Box, You Can Also Use a Straw)
- Remove the plastic off the center of the empty tissue paper box.
- If you are using a juice box, use the scissors to cut a rectangle hole into the center of the biggest side.
- Use the tape to attach the paper towel roll (or straw) onto one of the short sides of your cardboard box.
- Using the glue, attach the popsicle sticks onto the sides of the hole on your cardboard box. They should be on parallel sides of one another.
- Wrap each rubber band around the tissue box lengthwise, so that each of them are resting on the craft sticks.
- Try your guitar out! When you pluck each of the rubber bands, do they all sound the same? Or are the sounds all different?