- A Filled Water Bottle
- Ice Cubes
- Small Bowl
- Place the water bottle in the freezer, on its side.
- Take out the water bottle after about 2 to 2 and a half hours. Try slamming the water bottle on a hard surface, if something forms, the water is ready, otherwise, leave the water bottle in the freezer for a while longer.
- Make sure to work quickly, because you don’t want the water to warm.
- Lay the towel on a flat surface, then put the bowl upside down on top of the towel.
- Place a large ice cube on top of the bottom of the bowl.
- Carefully and slowly pour the water onto the ice cube.
- Watch as the ice forms instantly!