- A clear glass
- A small mirror
- Fill you clear glass with water. The glass doesn’t need to be filled to the brim, but the higher the water is, the bigger rainbow you should get.
- Place your mirror inside the glass of water at an angle
- Place the glass so the sunlight shines into the mirror. You may have to place the mirror a little bit to find the right angle.
- Turn off as many lights as you can to get the best rainbow.
- Look for a reflection of the rainbow on the wall. You may have to adjust the angle of the mirror a little bit.