- Food Coloring
- Dish Soap
- A Paper Towel
- Prepare your work station. Place a plate on top of a paper towel on a flat surface.
- With some help from a parent, pour some milk into the plate till it is completely covered. The milk should be about ¼ of an inch deep.
- Around the center of the plate, place one drop of different colored food colorings in the milk.
- Place one end of the Q-tip into the center of the milk plate. Did anything happen?
- Now, pour a little bit of dish soap on the other end of the Q-tip. Try sticking that in the center of the milk plate.
- Watch as the colors soar!