- White vinegar(in the water bottle)
- Paper for funnel
- Baking soda
- Pieces of tape
- Grab your sheet of paper and spiral it until you have a funnel that will fit into the balloon’s mouth. Tape the spiraled side of the paper to the paper so the paper funnel will stay.
- Carefully, pour the baking soda using your funnel into the balloon.
- After that, attach the balloon to the water bottle. Be careful not to spill the baking soda into the water bottle.
- Lift the balloon and let the baking soda and white vinegar mix!
- Watch as the acid-base reaction causes the balloon to fill up!